Leading (but not great) questions, especially when only given one choice:
Does anyone really remember where they "heard" about a product? We might hear about a company for YEARS before we engage. The "last click", like social media, or a google ad, gets a lot of credit, but its the campaign in it's entirety that is important.
Ask better questions, like:
- Which social media site are you on the most?
- Do you listen to podcasts, or local radio?
- Have you been to any of our events this year?
- Do you watch streaming TV or are you still a cable user?
- Do you know what our slogan is?
- Can you show us an ad you remember seeing? (show examples)
- Do you know what our brand colors are?